Please be aware this style requires extended handling time.
The Carson 6" is a heavy-duty boot designed for work sites that demand both safety and comfort. Made from full-grain tumbled leather upper and a suede tongue, this boot is both durable and flexible. The ASTM F2413-18 composite safety toe provides peace of mind while on the job, while the direct attach welted and slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole (with an oily/wet slip test of .35) keeps you safe and secure on any surface. The ergonomic insole with contoured fast rebound foam provides a comfortable fit, and the padded comfort collar adds extra cushioning.
- Composite safety toe
- Full-grain tumbled leather
- Suede tongue and padded comfort collar
- Ergonomic insole with contoured fast rebound foam
- Direct attach welt with slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH
- Sizes 6-12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 D (M), 2E (W), 4E (XW), 6E (XXW)